Monday, July 14, 2008

Facebook

Facebook - the lifeblood of many people trying to stay connected with their friends from near and far. To join groups and make friends with people you don't even know just to be able to have another person's information to look at.

I personally do not do that last bit and I refuse to become friends with people who I am not truly friends with. What this usually means is that if I accept someone's friend request than that means that we are actually friends and there is a TRUE friendship there.

Another thing I noticed about me and my Facebook is how excited I get when I see the red box show up in the lower right hand corner. I don't know about you but this usually makes my dull, boring day at work a little better.

I saw WANTED this weekend. It was okay. It wasn't overly great by any means but I did not hate it either. This is a movie I would recommend to rent because I do not see it having a very high rewatchability.

The Dark Knight in less than a week.

No comments: