Friday, July 11, 2008

Random Ramblings

So its Friday and I have read a lot of Internet articles while at work. First off, Eric Shanteau is one of my heroes and I really hope he wins at the Olympics.

Also, I just read an article stating that Brett Favre filed a formal release request from the Packers which means to me that he is not done playing but won't play for Green Bay next year. Perhaps he will go and play for the Vikings because all they are short of a Super Bowl Contender is a solid QB. It would also be a good stab at the Packers Organization for having their heads up their asses and not holding on to him.

I am also starting to make my own corn hole game (not joking, this is actually one of the names for the game) also known as bags game and many other names.

One week until THE DARK KNIGHT comes out. For fun, view all the original trailers from the first movies for a good laugh.

No comments: