Friday, July 18, 2008

Lots of randomness

So I am feeling really random right now as a million thoughts stream through my mind at once. Hopefully this post will have some order to it.

First off, have you ever listened to Hotel California. Obviously that is a stupid question, if you haven't do because its a good song and you deserve to hear a good song. BUT what really gets me going is how damn long the introduction is. It really pisses me off and its pointless and could be skipped and probably is on some radio stations that have the sense to avoid that long ass guitar solo at the beginning. And then another long ass solo in the middle. Now like I said earlier I do enjoy this song but sometimes it gets a little ridiculous.

The Dark Knight. I still haven't seen it but in less than 4 hours I will be sitting in a theater seat with a sticky floor below me trying to swallow my shoes, a bag of popcorn, and a big ass pop at hands reach being blown away but what I know will be one of the greatest movies EVER. (imdb.com has it at #4 all time as of right now but of course this will go down as more reviews come in and as dumbasses give it low scores just to be cockmonglers and rottentomatoes.com has it inching its way back up after falling to 89% and last I checked it was at 94%).

Another side my sister is deathly afraid of the joker. I find this quite humorous as I find no fear at all with the character. Of course, after the movie this may change.

I read on some website about a guy he shoved his arm down a sharks throat, past its menacing man-eating jaws to retrieve a grappling hook that had stuck so gratefully gotten stuck in its digestive track. Now I am sorry but I have heard stories about sharks killing people. I have no understanding as why some man (who was a veteranarian) would ever want to save a shark. I say just give it a shot and let it die.

No comments: