Friday, June 6, 2008

2 Wii's in 6 days

The ever elusive Wii that has been hunted and wanted by many since they
came out. I personally have found two of these hard to find devices in less
than a week (one for a church auction and one for my dad for Father's Day)at Gamestop and Toys R Us and both of them being the last one they had in stock. My mom wants to get Wii Fit and I haven't decided yet if I will enjoy
it as much as she will. I find it amusing that my parents enjoy the Wii more than I do. I would much rather play the XBox 360 myself because it fits my playing interests more. The only reason I enjoyed the Wii so much was because of Super Mario World in the downloadable games area. My roommate from last year Logan, and his soon to be wife have good memories of my struggles through this game.

1 comment:

logan said...

wii fit is an amazing application that pretty much anyone can enjoy. my grandma was stepping to the beat in aerobics and my mom was doing some of the less intense strength training workouts. it's a lot of fun and I totally recommend it.