Monday, June 23, 2008

Pure Awesomeness

So yesterday was a great day. On Saturday, I decided to test my body by playing a little bit of tennis and it went great without any ill reprecussions. So yesterday I decided that I was good to go and do whatever I wanted to. I played basketball for about an hour at 1:30 and then went and played some tennis for about another hour. Both times just low key with nothing too intense. Then, last night I played basketball again and this time I went all out full court, with full intensity and I played magnificantly. I was fearful that my five weeks and counting off would have made me play really poorly and run out of energy very quickly. This did not happen and I was very surprised. I played my heart out and today, albeit a little stiff, I feel great and plan on balling again tonight.

I am also hoping that this brings about my ability to travel and not worry about any issues with my injury. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I will ask him about it (I already know his answer will be yes, since he said I am able to swim now which is a very dirty activity for an open wound). If he, in fact, does say yes then I will have him right me a not so I can prove to my parents that I am good to go.

1 comment:

Logan Vander Wiel said...

good to go to the wedding? 'cause that'd be schaweet!