Friday, June 13, 2008

Kobe Blows

I am so pumped about how last night NBA Finals game went. I don't even care that it was rigged to get the Lakers-Celtics matchup. It was awesome to see the LA Kobes piss the game down their legs. This from ESPN about sums up why I am so happy about it...
"The Kobe-MJ thing ... done. Over. Jordan never would have let that happen in the Finals. Ever. Under any circumstances. Nobody is ever allowed to bring this up again."
A huge game for the Celtics who are making it look that maybe the West is not as strong as everybody thought it was in comparison to the East.
If you didn't watch the game don't worry, its gonna be on ESPN Classic for the next 4 months until next season starts.

3 comments:

Nic Lake said...

You'd best not be joking about the ESPN Classic thing... Celts were down what, 22? I really wanna see this game.

Lauren said...

Hey Dusty =) Logan told me about your blog, so I thought I'd take a look! =)

logan said...

by the way. I bought Skate. I forgot how totally awesome that game was!

Sweet game, too. I don't even like basketball. but I'd love to see the Lakers not win.