Friday, June 20, 2008

Wii Fit

I bought Wii Fit today and another Wii for a friend. Wii Fit was for my mom but I've put in a lot of time breaking it in. I played for almost an hour and already know that I love it. I really like the idea of the top scores and I love being #1 for all the games just to torque the rest of my family off. Funny thing is though is that I set everything up for it and then after I played for an hour I rechecked everything and it said I already lost 1.9 pounds and that my age went from 19 to 25. Which struck me as odd but then I realized that it isnt perfect especially on the carpet. Thanks Logan for letting me know this. Well its off to bed

1 comment:

Logan Vander Wiel said...

carpet throws it off but the main throwing off factor I've found is fidgeting during the test. if you're perfectly still you get a lower weight than if you're balance goes all wacky. especially if you're super still right in the center of the board. carpet doesn't make standing still any easier, though.

It's an awesome game. I'm really glad I got it!

ubmruqpa (my messed up human verification word)