Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Haze Yatzee

Quick post right now.

Check out Yatzee 's review of Haze with no sound. Trust me its probably not as funny but still funny without the sound. (My work computer does not have speakers so I really had no choice)

Also very tired after staying up late watching the Celtics beat some high school team last night. (actually the LA Lakers but I really didnt see much difference.) On a side not, Kobe < MJ forever. no more comparing the two please. Kobe sucked it up in these finals and I don't see him winning another championship at the helm of his team without a big man. See Shaq and LA from early 2000s. Another note MJ never lost a finals that he played in and was the Finals MVP six times. so suck it Kobe

2 comments:

Logan Vander Wiel said...

watch it with sound later. it's good. not my favorite (that still belongs to MoH: airborne and the hitler +robot spider comment)

Logan Vander Wiel said...

woah. if you go to post a comment and instead you choose the handicap option it's even ore confusing!