Thursday, June 26, 2008

NEW Video Games

I've been too busy to really get much playing time into it but Top Spin 3 is so far fairly realistic which is a lot better than any other tennis game to date. The graphics are amazing even on my crappy TV that I play on. Also using the right stick to serve is interesting and I really suck at it. This means that its going to take some time before I am any good at it. I really like this aspect in video games. I hate that games that someone can just pick up really really fast and be good at it. I like games that take some background knowledge before being any good at them such as Skate.

I also got a Wii Classic Controller and downloaded two mario games. Super Mario World and Mario 3. Even though I beat Mario World, it took about the whole 1st semester of last year to do so. This game is very entertaining for me to play as well as those around me as it is very frustating when I die. I also die a lot.

Final note here, so far Wall-E has a 94% rating on Rotten Tomatoes

No comments: