Monday, June 16, 2008

Major Changes

I've decided that I have no interest in forming the minds of young children, making almost no money, and getting little respect. I have decided that I would much rather pursue a career in business. I'm not exactly sure what area of business I would pursue. This was not that easy of a task to change my major being the fact that I was four hours away and revamped my schedule while talking to someone I had never talked to before. This means that I will not be taking any more humanities or history classes which for some reason makes me very happy.

Speaking of next school year, I realized how crazy busy I will be. I am an Intramural Supervisor and secretary of Rider Hall senate. I also need to find time to study and I have to go to class. Sunday evenings through Friday afternoon or going to be very busy for me next year. I have senate meetings every Sunday evening. Class everyday during the week then in middle afternoon, I have Supervisor duties, and then I should study at night but probably will not which sucks. So it looks as though I'm gonna have to hunker down and make myself study.

1 comment:

Nic Lake said...

I've changed majors a bunch... I know how you feel.

Regarding time... I'll just say from experience not to disallow yourself from having fun. Take breaks. Play basketball. Watch TV. Be a college student. There's a huge difference between responsibility and overdoing it. :-)

Good luck with the business major. I might see you there